RESA's break bulk division arranges for the transportation of cargoes through conventional vessels.
These might be bulk cargoes such as coal and fertilizers, bagged cargoes, over dimensional shipments, heavy lifts, steel coils, oil pipes etc.
The services provided include:
- Booking space on a vessel calling at the Port (for Exports from India)
- Negotiating freight rates
- Chartering a vessel for larger quantities (shiploads)
- Pickup/Delivery of shipments from factories/warehouses anywhere in India
- Transportation to/from any port in India
- Arranging for Customs Clearance
- Completion of Export Documents